Things to see or do
- Route 1:: Loughrea-Bullaun-New Inn-Aughrim-Ballinasloe-Kilreekil-Loughrea.
- Route 2:: Oranmore-tuam-Moylough-Mountbellew-Monivea-Oranmore.
- Route 3:: Oranmore-Maree-Clarinbridge-Kinvara-Oranmore.
- Route 4:: Oranmore-Athenry-Esker-Bullaun-Loughrea-Oranmore.
- Route 5:: Loughrea-Tynagh-Portumna-Gort-Coole Park-Loughrea.
Family Activity Trails in East GalwayAthenry Galway - Ireland West
Galway East Tourism and Mykidstime.ie have teamed up to put together five Activity Routes around Galway east which are sure to keep your children happy, entertained and busy whatever the weather or the time of year. The routes feature - mapped, easy to follow routes linking all the activities in an area; family-friendly places to eat; playgrounds; things to do on a rainy day; shopping; baby-changing facilities; child-orientated adventure centres and visitor attractions. Places which are free to visit are individually marked, and there is a directory with the contact details of each of the places featured in the tour. The routes are free to download and can be printed off to take with you on your day out.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)91 85 0687
Address: Galway East Tourism, Athenry, Co Galway, Republic Of Ireland