Things to see or do
- Directions: Cork Sea Safari departs twice daily from a city central location on Lapps Quay. Only a 3 minute walk from the city centre.
- Pre Booking Required: Essential
- Method of Payment: Visa, master card, cash, cheque or laser
- Group Size Allowed: Minimum: 4, maximum: 12
- Ages Catered For: Minimum 10 years
- Equipment / Clothing Required: Warm clothing, comfortable footwear & sunglasses
- Tours: Dolphin Watching departs Lapps Quay at 10am & the Harbour Tour departs at 2pm.
- Opening Months: March - November
Cork Sea SafariCork City Cork - Ireland South
A combination of high speed thrills, history that spans centuries as well as the rich culture & heritage that abounds in Cork Harbour. Join Cork Sea Safari for an unforgettable experience in one of the largest natural harbours in the world.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)86 820 8565
Address: Lapp's Quay, Cork City, Republic Of Ireland