Things to see or do
- Where you can buy it: You can purchase your Boyne Golf Pass direct from any of the participating golf courses. It is possible to purchase the pass as a gift voucher. To purchase the Boyne Golf Pass you will need to provide credit or debit card details, which will be processed through a secure on-line payment process. The Boyne Golf Pass is valid for one year after purchase and is strictly non refundable after purchase. There is no restriction on the number of passes you can purchase.
- How it works: The Boyne Golf Pass can be purchased for €65 and includes 3 green fees for Knightsbrook, Rathcore & Co Meath Golf Courses. You must call the respective course to reserve your tee time.
- Who can play?: The Boyne Golf Pass is open to all Golfers however each golf course reserves the right to request a valid handicap or to require the golfer to undergo a competence test. Reservations are essential at the participating courses.
- The Perfect Gift: The Boyne Golf Pass is the ideal gift. Combine it with Accommodation, Golf Lessons or a meal at any of the participating Golf Resorts. As there is no restriction on the number of passes that you can purchase, the Boyne Valley Golf Pass makes the ideal gift.
- Knightsbrook Hotel Spa & Golf Resort: Knightsbrook Hotel Spa & Golf Resort is situated in Trim, Co. Meath, a designated heritage town, only 26 miles from Dublin City Centre. Knightsbrook’s golf course boasts an 18 hole championship course designed by former Ryder Cup Legend Christy O'Connor Jnr. A challenging and creative course you will enjoy views over undulation fairways and testing greens and be intrigued by demanding water features. A spacious and contemporary Clubhouse incorporating luxurious locker rooms and an extensively stocked Golf Shop complete the offering. Knightsbrook has already established itself as one of the premier golf resorts in Ireland and will host the Junior Solheim Cup in 2011.
- Rathcore Golf & Country Club: A magnificently fashioned golf course offering 18 challenging holes of play set against the backdrop of the rolling drumlins of Co. Meath. Spectacular water features reflect tree-lined horizons, generous greens and wide fairways. History embraces the creativity of this modern course design. The 130-acre estate contains two ring forts dating from pre Christian times and a mote inside which Anglo Norman knights built a wooden fortress to protect the territory wrested from the hands of the native Irish.
- County Meath Golf Course: In existence for over 100 years, County Meath Golf Club boasts one of the most mature parkland courses in the Royal County. The club is situated one mile from the town of Trim, home of Trim Castle, one of the largest Norman castles in Ireland, close to the Hill of Tara where the high kings of Ireland once lived and near Newgrange lies this excellent parkland golf course.This 6088 metre par 73 parkland golf course is maintained to a very high standard. Each hole tests every aspect of an individual's game from tee to green. The fairways are designed to be a challenge for golfers who aspire to position themselves long off the tee, but are forgiving to shorter drivers. The greens are sand based, each with their own individual character, some elevated, some two tiered and all guarded by approach bunkers that pose questions of any approach shot about to be played.
- Terms & Conditions apply: Available on request
Boyne Golf PassEnfield Meath - Ireland East
Play three of Meaths' most enjoyable golf courses for only €65. Located on Dublins' doorstep just off both the N3 and N4 the three courses are only a short drive from Dublin Airport and the ferry terminals in Dublin and Dun Laoghaire. The passport to golf in Meath allows the discerning golfer to enjoy three rounds of championship golf at one value for money price of €65. Purchasing the passport could not be easier, simply contact one of the participating clubs to begin an unrivalled golfing experience. Knightsbrook Golf Club Rathcore Golf Club County Meath Golf Club
ContactTelephone+353 (0)46 948 2101
Address: Co Meath, Republic Of Ireland