Things to see or do
- Directions: Map available on www.lifetimelab.ie/visit/gettous.shtml
- Opening Times: June - September: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.00. Saturday/Sunday 10.00 - 17.00. October - May: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 17.00. Winter Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Admission prices: Adult: €3. Child/Senior/Student: €2. Family (2 adults + 2 children): €7. Family season ticket: €30.
- Facilities: Guided tours - for large groups. Ample car parking. Catering facilities.
- Disabled access: Fully wheelchair accessible.
Lifetime LabCork City Cork - Ireland South
This multi award winning visitor centre is located in Cork City's former waterworks, overlooking the River Lee. Lifetime Lab offers a fascinating insight into Cork's industrial heritage and environmental issues. Visitors can journey through the era of Victorian architecture and explore the machinery, including 100 year old engines and boilers used in the steam age. Its series of interactive exhibits transforms adults and children alike into environmental detectives as visitors solve clues to discover how daily choices impact our world. Lifetime Lab also offers a multitude of workshops, theme events and courses, while budding scientists on school tours will particularly benefit from a visit. Even the Lifetime Lab playground is science themed while visitors can also relax in the sensory garden and picnic area.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)21 494 1500
Fax:+353 (0)21 494 1519
Address: Lee Road, Co Cork, Republic Of Ireland