Things to see or do
- Directions: Located twenty minutes form Dublin Airport. Take M1 north, take the Drogheda to Julianstown exit and head in the Julianstown direction. After half a mile, take the first left after the Apple Green garage and follow the road to Bellewstown.
- Parking: .
- Golf Open Days: Every Wednesday
- Golf Pass: Meath Golf Pass
- Golf Classics: St Vincents GAA, Duleek FC, St Pat's Stamullen, St Eta’s School
- Learn to Golf: €35 per hour
- American Express card accepted: approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off.
- Course Designer: 6,700yd
- Green Fees: Oliver Ennis
- Opening Times: Please contact club directly for green fees.
- Caddy Hire: 8am-10pm, 7 days
- Pro Shop: Sid Baldwin
- Dress Code: Parkland
- Nearest Port: Dublin
- Nearest Town: Dublin
- Par: Drogheda
Bellewstown Golf ClubBellewstown Meath - Ireland East
Quality approved golf course
approved to Fáilte Ireland standards, which means the services and facilities have been independently checked out before you tee-off. Bellewstown Golf Club is an exciting and challenging par-72, 18-hole course built by the Leonard family, on their 150 acre farm, which was originally part of the Hilltown Estate. This is a course with fantastic USGA greens and a new clubhouse, where you can relax with a hot drink and sandwich after your round. Situated near the M1, 20 minutes from Dublin Airport and 10 minutes from Drogheda, with easy access to the north of Ireland, this par-72 course promises to be a challenging and enjoyable experience for golfers of all levels. The 18 holes are played over a distance of just over 6,700 yards, with beautiful fairways leading to state of the art USGA greens.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)41 988 2757
Fax:+353 (0)41 988 2757
Address: Bellewstown, Drogheda, Co Meath, Republic Of Ireland