Things to see or do
- Directions: Southbound and northbound traffic, exit 13 off the M7 for the R415 towards Nurney. Well signposted from the roundabouts.
- Retail outlet: Craft shop
- Facilities: Toilet facilities including toilets for disabled, a babychanging room, picnic area, four acres of woodland walks, free car and coach parking.
- Restaurant: Self service restaurant, where visitors can have a light lunch, morning coffee or afternoon tea.
- Guided Tours: Daily guided tours of the stud commence at 12 noon, 2.30pm and 4pm, lasting approximately 35 minutes.
- Opening Times: Open every day from 9am. to 5pm.
- Admission Prices: Adult €12.50.
- Opening Months: Children €7.00.
The Irish National Stud & GardensKildare Town Kildare - Ireland East
Nowhere better symbolises all that is great about County Kildare, the beating heart of Ireland's thoroughbred industry, than the Stud, a unique attraction of outstanding natural beauty that is home to some of the most magnificent horses and sumptuous gardens to be found anywhere in the world. The Irish National Stud & Gardens is the only Stud farm in Ireland open to the public offering daily tours. On the grounds are the world famous Japanese Gardens, a Horse Museum and St. Fiachra's Garden, created to celebrate the Millennium. The Irish National Stud & Gardens is located off the M7 motorway on the outskirts of Kildare town, County Kildare.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)45 52 1617
Fax:+353 (0)45 52 2964
Address: Irish National Stud, Tully, Kildare, Co Kildare, Republic of Ireland