Things to see or do
- Directions: Next door to the Merrion Hotel, opposite Government Buildings.
- Facilities: Air Conditioning, Private dining room Full Licence Capacity 80, Private 25 Disabled toilets Guide dogs permitted
- Private dining room: Details on request.
- Opening Times: Open Tuesday to Saturday Lunch 12.30-2.15pm Dinner 7.30-10.15pm A la carte available for lunch and dinner Tasting Menu
- Method of Payment: All major credit cards
Patrick GuilbaudDublin City Dublin - Ireland East
Patrick Guilbaud created his restaurant in 1981, now established as a centre of fine dining for over thirty years. Situated beside the five star Merrion Hotel in Dublin city centre, the cuisine is contemporary Irish with classical roots. Patrick Guilbaud's pursuit of excellence can be seen in the delicious, immaculately-presented dishes, prepared from the finest Irish produce in season. Service is equally meticulous, combining efficient French decorum with discreet Irish charm, ensuring the delivery of impeccable dining experiences. Everything is made on the premises, from the wonderful selection of breads to the petit fours. Chef Guillaume Lebrun's signature dishes include Lobster Ravioli, Roast Challans Duck for two and Assiette Gourmande au Chocolat. Table d'Hote lunch menu is very popular, particularly with business clients, and offers excellent value. It is essential to reserve in advance. Patrick Guilbauds has an extensive wine list, which includes many fine wines, to delight the most fastidious and discerning connoisseur.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)1 676 4192
Fax:+353 (0)16 61 0052
Address: Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, 21 Upper Merrion Street, Co Dublin, Dublin 2, Republic Of Ireland