Things to see or do
- Directions: Hermitage is two minutes from the M50 Dublin Ring Road on the N4. From the M50 take the N4/Galway exit West. Follow the N4 for 1.5 miles. Hermitage is on the right opposite the Texaco Service Station. Take the left exit from the motorway, turn right at the light at the top of the hill. Take the right at the light at the bottom of the hill. Take the left at the roundabout outside Woodies and follow the inside lane for about 150m. The gate to Hermitage is on the left hand side. From the west take the N4 toward Dublin. You will pass the Spa Hotel on your right. Continue for about 2 miles and just after the second overpass Hermitage is on the left.
- Open To Non Members: Visitors welcome with prior notice
- Course Distance: Championship 6,032m; medal 6,032m
- Green Fees: Weekend €85; weekday €80.
- Club Professional: Simon Byrne
- Course Type: Parkland
Hermitage Golf ClubLucan Dublin - Ireland East
As Dublin has expanded past the boundaries of the course, Hermitage Golf Club is now a rural oasis in the midst of a bristling vibrant metropolis. Bordered on one side by the arterial N4 national route and on the other by the meandering River Liffey, this course offers a perfect respite to the hassle and high tempo of the life that surrounds it. The gentle rolling of the front nine contrast with the stern test that awaits many on the back nine. The picturesque 10th lures with its spectacular beauty, while the 11th and 12th show that even extraordinary beauty can hold many surprises. Hermitage will enthral and test in equal measure and will provide an experience that all golfers will want to repeat. Full catering and bar facilities complement the course to ensure a full-day experience. Visitors are welcome.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)1 626 8491
Fax:+353 (0)1 623 8881
Address: Ballydowd, Lucan, Co Dublin, Republic Of Ireland