Things to see or do
- Directions: In Georgian Dublin 2, take the No. 10 bus from Trinity College to Baggot Street. We are opposite the Bank of Ireland Head Quaters.
- Credit Cards: Master/American Express/Visa/Laser
- Capacity: 100 Private dining 20 pax and Terrace 22 pax.
- Licence: Special Restaurant Licence: All wine & bar drinks.
- Specialised Foods: Vegetarian, all dietary restrictions catered for.
- Facilities: Air conditioned, Piano bar, Private Dining Room
L' Ecrivain RestaurantDublin City Dublin - Ireland East
Close to all major hotels, newly innovated restaurant with fresh airy look. All fresh seasonal produce used by Chef/Patron Derry Clarke. Well chosen wine list. Specialities include Irish dishes and Seafood, French Cuisine. Customers can chose from A La Carte, Table D'Hote and Vegetarian Menu. At L'Ecrivain Restaurant we pride ourselves on using the freshest Irish produce in Creating our dishes. As a result, our menu changes regularly to ensure the finest flavours possible. This is a Michelin star restaurant.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)16 61 1919
Fax:+353 (0)16 61 0617
Address: 109a Lower Baggot Street, Dublin City Centre, Co Dublin, Dublin 2, Republic Of Ireland