Things to see or do
- Directions: From Trinity College go down Nassau Street into Mount St and Northumberland Rd. Turn right at junction of Lansdowne Road. 2 mins up Pembroke Rd.
- Price Range: Lunch: approx €18.00+, Dinner: €20.00+, Service charge of 10% for groups 6+
- Credit Cards: All major credit cards accepted
- Capacity: 60 persons
- Licence: Full licence
- Specialised Foods: Traditional Irish food, special diets/vegetarian.
- Facilities: Air conditioned, wheelchair accessible. full bar,
Druids Restaurant At The Lansdowne HotelDublin City Dublin - Ireland East
Druids at the Lansdowne Hotel, as the name suggests, has a Celtic theme, with Celtic mouldings and fine tapestries from the Book of Kells adorning the walls, combined with specially designed celtic lighting creates an atmosphere for all occasions. Customers can choose from an extensive A la Carte or Table D'hote menus where they will find a variety of mouth watering dishes to suit every palate and is complemented by an extensive wine list. Set in the leafy suburbs of Ballsbridge, Druids is the ideal location for intimate munches or business dinners. Private Parties catered for.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)16 68 2522
Fax:+353 (0)16 68 5585
Address: Landsdowne Hotel, 27 to 29 Pembroke Road, Dublin City Area South, Co Dublin, Republic Of Ireland