Things to see or do
- Directions: Just outside Bundoran by Lillys thatched cottage on the Ballyshannon road.
- Activities: A.I.R.E registered minimum participant age: 8 years Tuition available Number of horses / ponies: 25 Trail riding Trekking Outdoor arena
- Admission Charges: Adult €25 - 30 per hour Children €20 - 25 per hour Group Rates are also available.
- Opening Times: From 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Opening Months: Open All Year
- Approved: A.I.R.E. approved Approved Equestrian Tourism Centre
Donegal Equestrian CentreBundoran Donegal - Ireland West
We offer instruction in riding, pony camps, beach & trail rides suitable for all levels of rider. We have a wide range of horses and ponies from 11hh - 17hh to suit all abilities. Packages can be tailor made to suit your requirements. Discounts available for group and regular bookings. A.I.R.E and B.H.S approved. Donegal Equestrian Centre was also an excellent experience "Trip Advisor" A beautiful, breathtaking, relaxing holiday on the back of a horse "Gill, England" With numerous beaches on our doorstep and magnificent mountain views within a short distance Donegal and it's neighbouring counties of Sligo and Leitrim give the trail rider an insight into three of the most beautiful and untouched counties of what is known as the Wild North West. The centres indoor and outdoor facilities provides comfortable all year round facilities So whether it's a relaxing break away from it all, a chance to improve your riding, a gallop on the beach, or the Pony Camp experience of a life time. Donegal Equestrian Centre is the choice for you.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)71 984 1977
Fax:+353 (0)71 984 1049
Address: Finner Road, Bundoran, Co Donegal, Republic of Ireland