Things to see or do
- Directions: You will find us in Co. Wicklow, the Garden of Ireland, just one mile north of Roundwood on the Enniskerry road.
- Guided Tours Available: Yes
- Recommended Clothing: Bring warm clothes and watertight shoes
- Retail Outlet: Craft Shop
- Language Guides Available: Yes
- Opening Times: Open daily from 1st May - 31st August from 12.30pm-6.00pm
- Admission Prices: €2.50 per person (Over 12)
Victoria's WayRoundwood Wicklow - Ireland East
Victoria’s Way is Irelands largest and most spectacular Sculpture Park. Spread out over 22 acres of beautiful County Wicklow, it contains 14 major black granite sculptures. The theme of Victoria’s Way is the hero’s Journey, whereby the sculptures show stages of the path to self-completion and ultimate happiness. There is a meditation path for the spiritually inclined and a philosophic maze unique in Europe.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)12 81 8505
Fax:+353 (0)14 78 4730
Address: Roundwood, Co Wicklow, Republic of Ireland