Things to see or do
- Directions: From the hill head Ardara keep going straight from Glenties and head for the Maas crossroads and keep going straight for Narin.
- Restaurant Costs: Adult: €35 Students: €30 Children: €15
- Opening Times: Mon - Sun 12pm - Closing time
- Opening Months: Open all year
- Method of Payment: Visa/Access/Master Card/Cash/Cheque/Laser
Narin InnDonegal - Ireland West
The Narin Inn caters for all types of parties anytime of the year. There is music nightly during the summer with theme nights every Thursday night. The Narin Inn plays host to the Seafood Festival in late June with music in the top bar, the Dolmen restaurant and also outside under the canopy. Entertainment to suit all tastes.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)74 954 5108
Address: Narin And Portnoo, Co Donegal, Republic of Ireland