Things to see or do
- Directions: Near Quin, Co. Clare is 16 kms from Bunratty and 27 kms from Shannon Airport.
- Retail Facilities: Extensive souvenir and gift shop.
- Parking Facilities: Ample free parking for coaches and cars.
- Banquet Times: April to October 18.30h subject to demand.
- Banqueet Price: 2007: Adults: €52. Children 9-12 years €39. Children 6-9years €26.
Knappogue Medieval Castle BanquetQuin Clare - Ireland West
One experience not to be missed, while in the Shannon Region, is the unique Shannon Heritage Medieval Castle Banquet entertainments at Bunratty, Knappogue and Dunguaire Castles. These castles were once the splendid homes of noble medieval lords, today they are the imposing venues for nights of revelry, fine food and wine. Each castle has a distinctive and riveting entertainment show. At Knappogue Castle near Quin, County Clare you will be captivated from the moment of arrival when you get your first taste of honey rich mead. Here the ladies of the Castle welcome guests with a programme of music, song and dance taking you on a musical journey from medieval times to the present day. This colourful and vivid show will enthrall and delight from the moment you are welcomed by the ladies of the castle through an entire evening of good food and wines. The Earl’s Butler ensures that everything proceeds in a time honoured tradition.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)61 36 0788
Fax:+353 (0)61 36 1020
Address: Quin, Co Clare, Republic of Ireland