Things to see or do
- Directions: From Ennis and Limerick, take the Shannon Airport road up to the Airport. The course is located just before the terminal building by taking a left turn which is well signposted.
- Course Distance: 6,763yd
- Course Designer: John D Harris
- Green Fees: Early bird before 9.30am Mon-Fri €25; all day Wed €25; Mon-Fri after 9.30am €55; Sat/Sun €65.
- Opening Times: 7am-11pm, 7 days
- Caddy Hire: Yes
- Club Professional: Artie Pyke
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Course Type: Parkland
- Nearest Airport: Shannon
- Nearest Port: Foynes
- Nearest Town: Limerick
- Visitor Tee Times: Tee time website: www.shannongolfclub.ie Tee time sheet: http://www.brsgolf.com/shannon/visitor_home.php Visitors always welcome; pre-booking is necessary
Shannon Golf ClubShannon Clare - Ireland West
An ideal starting or finishing point for your golfing holiday in Ireland, Shannon Golf Club is conveniently adjacent to Shannon Airport. It is a true test of all golfing abilities. This highly rated parkland championship course, with some magnificent views of the Shannon Estuary, has been played by Ballesteros, Norman, Faldo, Lyle, Langer and O’Connor Jnr. Water is a feature on a number of holes and the length of many of the holes provide a stern test for even the longest hitters. It is a true test of all golfing abilities. For information on events, please check with the course or the Golfing Union of Ireland (GUI) website: http://www.gui.ie.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)61 47 1849
Fax:+353 (0)61 47 1507
Address: Shannon Golf Club, Shannon, Co Clare, Republic of Ireland