A voir & à faire
- Directions: The Bamboo Park is situated directly on the coastal road from Bantry to Kenmare, N71, in Glengarriff. Coming from Kenmare the entrance gate is on the right a few yards after passing Glengarriff Harbour.
- Languages: French, Dutch and German
- Opening Times: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Admission Prices: Adult: €5.00 Senior: €4.00 Student: €3.50 Disabled: €1.00 Children: Free Group ( min. 12 persons ): €3.50
- Opening Months: Open all year
Glengarriff Bamboo ParkGlengarriff Cork - Ireland South
The Bamboo Park is a unique, exotic garden situated in the mild climate of Glengarriff, County Cork. The garden features 30 different species of bamboo surrounded by palms and other tropical plants, along with romantic paths and breathtaking views of Glengarriff Harbour. Also located in the bamboo park are 13 mysterious stone pillars, believed to be ancient. The exact date and their significance are unknown. The modern areas of Bamboo Park were created in 1999 by Serge de Thibault and his wife Claudine on the same pattern of Europe’s largest bamboo park, the Bambouseraie in Anduze, near Alès in the South of France.
ContactTelephone+353 (0)27 63 007
Fax:+353 (0)27 63 255
site Internet: www.bamboo-park.com
Adresse: Glengarriff, Co Cork, Republic of Ireland