qué ver y hacer
- Directions: Signposted just off the N11 (Dublin-Wexford Road). Adjacent to the Enniskerry Village. Buses: 44 from Townsend Street Dublin, 185 from Bray Dart Station.
- Retail outlet: Craft shop, interior gallery and garden pavilion
- Facilities: Car/coach parking, public toilets, garden centre, terrace cafe and speciality shops.
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Method of Payment Accepted: Credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, cash, cheque and Laser.
- Audio Visual Presentation: Yes
- Guided Tours Available: Yes
- Restaurant: Terrace cafe
- Opening Times: Open daily from 9.30am - 5.30pm (summer) 9.30am - dusk (winter) Closed 25th & 26th Dec
- Admission Prices: Adult €8.00
Powerscourt House and GardensEnniskerry Wicklow - Ireland East
One of the world’s great gardens, situated 20 kilometres south of Dublin in the foothills of the Wicklow Mountains. It is a sublime blend of formal gardens, sweeping terraces, statuary and ornamental lakes with secret hollows, rambling walks, walled gardens and over 200 variations of trees and shrubs. The 18th Century house incorporates a terrace restaurant overlooking the garden, speciality shops, garden pavilion, interiors gallery and an exhibition on the history of the estate.
ContactoTeléfono+353 (0)12 04 6000
Fax:+353 (0)12 04 6900
Página web: www.powerscourt.ie
dirección: Powerscourt Estate, Enniskerry, Co Wicklow, Republic of Ireland