Sehenswürdigkeiten und Aktivitäten
- Directions: Based less than 1km from Main Street in Dingle. Follow road up Main Street, pass old big hospital on right, then next take right uphill by fire station tower and follow signposts for Dingle Horse Riding. Bus route: Dingle bus stop only 1km. Main service from Tralee and Killarney Local services: Local taxi available Transport: Irish Adventures can collect from bus stop and airports if arranged.
- Opening Times: Daily: 9am-9pm
- Cost: Walking: Guide per day: €200, €40-€50 per person Adventure, cycling & water sports: Full day activity €75, half day €50 Family rate available
- Tuition Available: Yes
- Equipment Supplied: Yes
- Suggested Routes: Walking: Carrauntoohill 3414ft / 1039m (13km), OS Discovery Map 78 Mt Brandon 3000ft / 952m (12km), OS Discovery Map 70 Dingle Way Ventry to Slea Head (12km), OS Discovery Map 70 Kerry Way, Killarney National Park (14km), OS Discovery Map 78 Blasket Islands (8km), OS Discovery Map 70 Cycling: Killarney National Park (20km), OS Discovery Map 78 Gap of Dunloe (40km), OS Discovery Map 78 Ring of Kerry Cycle (200km), OS Discovery Map 78, 83, 84 Slea Head Cycle (35km), OS Discovery Map 70
- Equipment: Walking: Suitable outdoor clothing, boots
Irish AdventuresDingle Kerry - Ireland South
Irish Adventures wants to get you out and about exploring the Irish countryside. Operating from Ballinaboula near the lovely seaside town of Dingle, in County Kerry, activities on offer include adventure tours, walking and hiking tours/holidays, cycling tours, horse riding tours, hill walking, mountaineering, rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking, sea kayaking, team building and mountain biking. Tours can be personalised to suit your needs. If you fancy climbing Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil, or the holy Mount Brandon can also be arranged. Or if you would prefer to develop your own navigation and safety skills to tackle ascents like these on your own, Irish Adventures runs mountain skills courses in Kerry or other locations. The company even runs winter skills courses in Scotland. Other highlight trips include sunset kayak trips and paddling on the Lakes of Killarney. All experience levels and ages from aged eight and up are catered for. Groups are also welcome, including stag and hen parties. Activities are run by experienced, qualified and knowledgeable staff. The base in Ballinaboula, Dingle is with a partner company, Dingle Horse Riding. All the outdoor activities can be run in any suitable outdoor venue. Pre-booking is required Irish Adventures is approved by the Mountaineering Council of Ireland (MCI), MLTB, SMLTB, British Canoe Union (BCU), Irish Canoe Union (ICU), and Scottish Mountain Bike Leader Association (SMBlA). And when you’ve finished your activity or tour with Irish Adventures, there is plenty to relax and entertain in the surrounding area. Nearby Dingle offers endless restaurants, and pubs with live music, and shopping.
KontaktTelephon+353 (0)87 419 0318
Adresse: Ballinaboula, Dingle, Co Kerry, Republic Of Ireland