Sehenswürdigkeiten und Aktivitäten
- Directions: Located eight miles from Shannon Airport on the N18 ( Galway / Ennis direction ) continue to the Dromoland interchange ( Quin / Newmarket - On - Fergus ) Bear left up ramp. Take third exit Quin. At next roundabout take second exit. Entrance one hundred yards on your right.
- Fig Tree Restaurant: Bistro style dining with emphasis on fine food and service. Extensive bar snack and lunch menu. Daily evening table d’hotel menu with vegetarian option. Family friendly. Outdoor dining in summer months.
- Earl of Thomand Restaurant: Earl of Thomand Restaurant accommodates one hundred and twenty guests and offers the best of French provencale cuisine and Irish specialities, using fresh Irish produce. Relax in tranquil and mystical surroundings and enjoy fine cuisine which is noted for its creativity and quality. A La Carte menu available.
- Practice Bunker: Yes
- Spa and Thalassotherapy Information: The spa at Dromoland is a luxurious haven of calm and tranquillity. Ideally located in the heart of the castle walls, the intimate spa consists of a relaxation room, eight luxury treatment rooms including two dedicated pedicure suits and a covered outdoor hydro spa for guests to use. The spa uses world acclaimed product houses Ann Semonin and voya for their treatments. Specific spa cuisine available for special preference and diet choices. To download a copy of our price list and brochure please navigate to the following links: http://www.dromoland.ie/upload/docs/Spa-brochure-prices.pdf and http://www.dromoland.ie/upload/docs/spa-brochure.pdf
- Green Hospitality Award: Gold
Dromoland Castle HotelDromoland Clare - Ireland West
Dromoland Castle's magnificent renaissance structure was built in the 16th Century and is one of Europe's finest castle hotels. It was the ancestral home of the O'Brien clan, the Barons of Inchiquin, one of the few native Gaelic families of royal Irish blood and direct descendants of Brian Boru, High King of Ireland in the 11th Century. Refurbished and transformed into a luxury hotel in 1962, it retains priceless reminders of the castle's historic past. Splendid woodcarvings and stone statuary, hand - carved panelling and fine antique furnishings surround guests. Located eight miles from Shannon Airport, Dromoland Castle has ninety eight bedrooms and offers the ultimate in five star luxury. Set on four hundred and ten acres of parkland in the peaceful Shannon contryside, the sprawling estate has much to offer. It features a private, champonship eighteen hole, par seventy two golf course ( 6845 yards ) which has been the venue for a number of professional and pro - celebrity competitions. The course has been re - designed by the world renowned golf architect, Mr. Ron Kirby and the late J.B Carr. Work was completed in August 2003. The gardens, which are based on designs by Andre Le Notre, who also planned the gardens at Versailles, include a formal rose garden and lily pond dating from 1812. Within the estate, there is archery, boating, fishing, clay pigeon shooting, eighteen hole championship golf course, golf academy, tennis, shooting, walking and mountain biking. The spa at Dromoland Castle opened its doors in July 2007. Combining the luxury of Dromoland Castle and located within the castle walls, enjoy the experience of the latest natural beauty and holistic therapies. Products include The Anne Semonin treatment range and the Irish product range Voya. As a haven for pure relaxation the design reflects an air of tranquility and serenity with light wood furniture, shades of beige, stone floors, steel plated accessories and a feature water wall. It has 6 treatment rooms, relaxation room, pedicure and manicure booths, hair design studio and an outdoor hydro pool with relaxation patio. All rooms accommodate the most luxurious selection of facial and body treatments, signature spa rituals, along with our Dromoland dreams collection.
KontaktTelephon+353 (0)61 36 8144
Fax:+353 (0)61 36 3355
Adresse: Dromoland, Newmarket-On-Fergus, Co Clare, Republic of Ireland