Things to see or do
- Disabled Access: Physically disabled people welcome
- Retail Outlet: Extensive range books, souvenirs of Ireland, music CD`s and tapes, sweets and icecream.
- Costs: Car Single (including passengers) €15 Car Return (including passengers) €25 For all other fares please check website.
- Catering Facilities: Catering and shopping provided in the visitor centre.
- Opening Times: The ferry leaves Killimer (Clare) every hour on the hour (07.00hrs - 21.00hrs) and Tarbert (Kerry) every hour on the half hour (07.30hrs - 21.30hrs). Half hour sailings during the summer months.
Shannon FerriesTarbert Kerry - Ireland South
This pleasant, 20 minute journey across the Shannon Estuary will save 85 miles (137 km) from ferry terminal to ferry terminal providing a launching point to the many attraction of Clare, Kerry and adjoining counties. Whatever your reason for visiting the West and South west of Ireland, be it business or pleasure, plan on taking the Shannon Ferry across Ireland's finest river, where the resident schools of Dolphins regularly display their talents for the visitors. With our new state of the art ferries we assure you of a relaxing trip and a warm welcome.
ContactTelephone:+353 (0)65 905 3124
Fax:+353 (0)65 905 3125
Address: Killimer, Kilrush, Co Clare, Republic of Ireland