Travel to Ireland with a valid UK visa
Visiting Ireland continues to be even easier!
Short-stay visa waiver programme extended
Once you have entered the UK with a valid UK travel visa, you can visit Ireland using the same visa. Terms & conditions apply.
Ek Tha Tiger
Did you enter our Facebook competition to win a copy of the soundtrack CD?
See the savings with these great value offers
- The Islands, Mountains, Cliffs and Coves of the undiscovered Atlantic Coast - from $130 a day
- A Unique 4 Day Taste of Dublin - *from $310pp
- Spring Madness 7 Day St Patrick's Tour from $699 per person land only
- Indulge in great food and drink offers in Dublin today...
- 2 for the price of 1 entry ticket to the Japanese Garden at the Irish National Stud by producing a print out from their website.
- 2 night package...B&B, dinner and a complimentary spa treatment at ESPA - the g Hotel *from €185 pps
- 3 for 2 - Extraordinary rates for extraordinary times at the g Hotel *from €85 per person
- Let's get Fizzical...2 nts B&B with a bottle of pink champagne and strawberries - the g Hotel *from €245 pps
- Peace of Mind package - The Ritz Carlton Powerscourt *from € 250 per couple per night
- Resort Reconnect package - The Ritz Carlton - Powerscourt *from € 255 per couple per night
- The Gordon Ramsay Dining Experience - The Ritz Carlton - Powerscourt *from € 355 per couple per night
- Golf Package - The Ritz Carlton - Powerscourt *from € 395 per couple per night
- Book 2 nights and get the 3rd night free at The Westin - Dublin.
- Stay Irish Package - The Westbury Hotel *from €299, rate includes tax.
- Stay and Play Golfing Package - The Westbury *from €429 based on 2 people sharing
Plan Your Visit
Let your journey begin, down that lane and around that corner...
Getting to Ireland
Check out how to fly, drive or sail from wherever you are in the world
The Euro is the local currency in the Republic of Ireland. In Northern Ireland, Sterling is the local currency
English and Irish (Gaelic) are the two official languages of the Republic of Ireland. In Northern Ireland, English is the official language.
The Republic Of Ireland and Northern Ireland share a number of public holidays.